Animal Testing Policy
Heavens Hemp are strongly against the practice of testing cosmetics on
animals and has held this view since the company was founded As a
compassio nate and responsible company we have always believed it to be
abhorrent to use animals to test the safety of cosmetic products, especially
since there have always been other, more humane methods of evaluating
We recognise that customer safety is of importance but that this can be
assured without the use of animals. We also believe there is already a “safe”
and known group of product ingredients used in the cosmetics industry which
leave enough scope to be creative and innovative in product formulation
without the need for anymore animal testing on new experimental ingredients.
Our Finished products are tested on ourselves, friends, and family that are
more than happy to volunteer for testing our wonderful products!
We work with suppliers and manufacturer raw ingredients that do not carry
out animal testing on the products and ingredients that we buy f rom them.
- We do not conduct any form of animal testing
- We do not commission any form of animal testing from a third party
- We operate a fixed cut
- off date for animal testing and ingredients, which
- means we will not use any ingredient th at has been tested or retested on
- animals for cosmetics purposes since January 1, 2006